Story of my life right now..
1. Maccas for dinner. Guilty pleasure. Sorry I’m not sorry.
2. One step closer to campaign launch. Still so far off though I reckon this will be a longer week than usual.
3. Put my FB stalking skills to good use and am slightly scared by how good I am at this.
1. Had the best sleep in ever.
2. Housemate cooked one of the most homely chicken soups I’ve had since my mums. Feeling v grateful.
3. Managed to etch some work in on this Sunday, even though it is now 4am and I’m nowhere near sleepy.
1. I did laundry for the 1st time in like 5 years. I’d say that should count as an amazing feat.
2. Caught up with an old friend :)
3. Finally getting used to balling this house a home, truly.
1. Finally got one major job component outta the way! Then the rest of everything i was avoiding came rushing in and here I am at home trying to figure out how much else I need to do. How’s this a good thing again??
2. Met up with the JB gang and hopefully managed to help a close friend out. Either ways I really missed them. And it was awesome to see them again even in emotional times.
3. Saturday will be better. It must be. Despite the work to be done.
1. Skipped yoga (boo) but replaced it with a rare hangout with workmates, one of whom reminds me of a crazy fun ex-boss.
2. Body felt a lot more able to handle the week even with the onset of the monthly y’know..
3. Skin felt great. Hot yoga was a great decision.