Story of my life right now..
1. Maccas for dinner. Guilty pleasure. Sorry I’m not sorry.
2. One step closer to campaign launch. Still so far off though I reckon this will be a longer week than usual.
3. Put my FB stalking skills to good use and am slightly scared by how good I am at this.
1. Had the best sleep in ever.
2. Housemate cooked one of the most homely chicken soups I’ve had since my mums. Feeling v grateful.
3. Managed to etch some work in on this Sunday, even though it is now 4am and I’m nowhere near sleepy.
1. I did laundry for the 1st time in like 5 years. I’d say that should count as an amazing feat.
2. Caught up with an old friend :)
3. Finally getting used to balling this house a home, truly.
1. Finally got one major job component outta the way! Then the rest of everything i was avoiding came rushing in and here I am at home trying to figure out how much else I need to do. How’s this a good thing again??
2. Met up with the JB gang and hopefully managed to help a close friend out. Either ways I really missed them. And it was awesome to see them again even in emotional times.
3. Saturday will be better. It must be. Despite the work to be done.